Welcome to the Argyle Tasting House! Our Hospitality Team is happy to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience. As expand our service offerings, please keep the following precautions in mind:
- Reservations are required. Book an appointment quickly and easily online any time, or call us at 503-538-8520. Saturdays tend to sell out, so plan ahead!
- We are open for indoor and outdoor seating. Parties are limited to six guests. We are offering large group (7-12 guest) reservations on a limited basis – availability will be indicated on the reservation link, or you can call us at 503-538-8520. This includes children, non-tasters, etc. Parties with separate reservations may NOT combine to form a larger group.
- You may be seated inside or outside based upon availability.
- Masks are required indoors per state regulations, regardless of vaccination status.
- Please plan on a one hour and 30 minute experience to allow for us to accommodate all reservations.
- We have charcuterie boxes for purchase to enjoy with your flight – add one when you make your reservation to ensure availability. Outside food is not allowed – there are lovely options nearby for lunch.
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please delay your visit.
“Everything and everyone made us feel like Argyle has done a lot of planning and work to provide a healthy and enjoyable environment.”–Guest, June 18, 2020
If you’re planning to travel to the Valley, we highly recommend reviewing this important information from the Willamette Valley Wineries Association.
Pickups and Curbside Service
Retail sales and pick ups for online orders and club shipments are available during regular business hours. You are welcome to come inside to shop, or if you would like contact-free pick up please remain in your car and call us at 503-538-8520 when you arrive. We’ll bring your wine out to you.
Safety Policies and Precautions
We have always prioritized the health and safety of our guests and staff, and continue to follow the following precautions:
- Seating arrangements have been configured to ensure safe distance between parties and utilize outdoor space as much as possible. Please do not move furniture, respect a minimum physical distance of 6 feet between other parties and ensure that your children and pets do as well.
- Dogs must remain outside and on a leash at all times.
- Lawn games are not allowed and we ask that you please keep children and pets off the grass areas and bocce court.
- Due to our OLCC permit, we are not allowed to sell or serve bottles for consumption on site.